Saturday, January 31, 2009

Flying Just like Superman

Our resident cowboys played 'gitty-up' this morning ... they have lessons twice a month. Anyways, Craig is great on the horses, even was able to manuever around a charging horse. Of course the charging horse was Daniel's who bucked him off real good. He can barely walk, and it's only going to get even more sore. Must have pulled a muscle in his leg or strained it somehow. He did dust himself off and ride the horse (he was scared to death) for 10 more minutes.

Yes, the 'flying like superman' reference refers to Reaves, and yes, I'm very twisted.

2 comments:

  1. Man...Daniel, that sucks. I had a horse rear up and I thought I was going to die. Good for him for getting back on. That would have been it for me. And, I guess I don't know who Reaves is...Explanation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know who Reaves is, and yes, that was a twisted comment. Glad it turned out better for Daniel. Way to go, Daniel, I'm proud of you. Grandma Hatch

    ReplyDelete