Wednesday, October 27, 2010

She must go ...




First of all, I am a DWTS purist. I look pass image, looks, character, partnering, all of that trivial junk, and I judge the dance for what it is ... in it's purest form. I use my keen sense of choreography, musicality, and rhythm to artfully determine who is the best, pure dancer and who deserves to not ever violate the dance floor again. That said ...

Bristol Palin offends every single one of my dancing senses with every brutal, painful MISS-step. So how is she still on the show!?

I have long felt, nay sensed ... for all intents and purposes DISCERNED ... that there is an deep-seeded undercurrent of evil in this country who vote based on false prophetic notions of who is a "christian" and who isn't. Based on talent, there is no way in the heavens above or hell below that Adam Lambert should have ever lost to Kris Allen -- except Kris was deemed a better "christain" role model than Adam by some underground group who then blasted the voting to ensure Kris won. And the same group is behind the voting in DWTS. Giles Marrini was out-voted by Shawn Johnson. Shawn Johnson isn't fit to hold Giles' dance practice leotard when it comes to ability.

And now this travesty. The same group keeping the two left feet of Bristol alive is also voting up fellow "christian" good guy Kurt Warner. Some day the books will be opened and all this will be revealed ... you heard it here first.

7 comments:

  1. wow, who knew you had such dancing insight!!! i'll have to actually watch it now haha!!! hey are you at all interested in loading up the family and comming down here in december??? our youngest daughter's baptism is Dec. 4th and there will be a ton of people you know, Budd, Sam and his wife and baby, Trish and her new baby.. then my siblings and parents too.. your more than welcome and we'll even feed ya!!
    think about it and let us know!
    Ky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is definitely a side of you that I did not know existed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a conspiracy theory that mommy has paid, threatened, and blackmailed evil people to vote for Bristol. That is the ONLY way she can stay on this long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy Palin doesn't explain Kris Allen or Kurt Warner or half of the 'straight' winners on So You Think You can Dance ... just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read Dave's comments and I did not say the comment above. Dave must have been logged in under my name. I actually don't think there is a conspiracy. I just think that the type of people who watch these show are conservative. People also vote from the heart and not always for the ability of the dancer. Dave totally believes his theory -- I don't. I know that my Mom is one of those people who vote for the bad dancer because she likes them. Is she apart of the conspiracy. I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always vote for Kyle because he's so charming, and entertaining. Plus, I think he's a good dancer. Go Kyle + Lacey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete