Sunday, October 17, 2010

How do I say nothing ...

I have starred at this blog and I have found nothing to say. And I really hate, no hate is too strong a word, loathe is also too strong, dislike isn't strong enough a word, so I'm not really sure what the word is for not liking something a lot but not to the point of hate ... anyways, I feel that towards long communications about nothing. I think I used to not like it more, but Ashton likes to give me long communications about nothing. I keep thinking, it's a good thing you're so cute. She's given me a lot of practice at being more patient and actively listening to long communications about nothing. She's actually trained me to actively listening because when I glaze over she grabs my two ears and brings my face right up to hers so that I give her my full undivided attention.

3 comments:

  1. She sure is a cutie and knows how to wrap you around her little finger...cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anything you say is worth reading. makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree w/ the above... and I think for those of us who had to wait for a girl (our's was last also) I think those girls with older brothers have a little xtra spunk and talkative=ness (ok just made up a word ya!) I wonder sometimes that if we had ALL girls would they all be wrapped around Ben's finger like the little girl certinally is???
    keep the blog.. it's fun to read!!!

    ReplyDelete