Saturday, September 25, 2010

There will soon be 4 fewer kids on the planet.

6:10AM -- Who get's to play PS3? (Daniel & Craig)
6:12AM -- Craig only plays computer games that I don't like (Ashton)
6:15AM -- Daniel only plays PS3 games I don't like (Ashton)
6:20AM -- Can I have birthday cake with my breakfast (Nathan)
6:21AM -- Can I have Nilla waffers and milk in my cup because it is very good for me and makes me happy and will take away my sadness because brothers only play PS3 and computer games that I don't like (Ashton)
6:24AM -- Can I have birthday cake with my breakfast (Nathan)
6:25AM -- Can I play computer with Nathan because Craig and Daniel only play games like baseball and football that I don't like on the PS3 and the computer and it makes me sad (Ashton)
6:27AM -- What's for breakfast (Craig)
6:28AM -- I have an itch (Daniel)
6:30AM -- Can I have birthday cake for breakfast (Nathan)
6:31AM -- Craig farted right in my direction (Ashton)

Get the shotgun Mom.

3 comments:

  1. I was picturing lining them up for spankings. Youngest to oldest usually works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What goes around comes around... just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. new rule...no one is allowed out of their beds until 7 am. seriously...

    ReplyDelete